With its year – round warm climate, friendly people and abundance of beautiful countryside, Thailand is a natural choice as a great golfing destination. Include with that Hua Hin, a tranquil beach town with landscape varying from wide, sandy beaches to green hills and you have a great setting for seven world – class golf courses.
Hua Hin is set on the western side of the gulf of Thailand, just two hours' drive from Bangkok, the hua hin 7 champianship golf courses, Black Mountain, Banyan, Springfield, Palm Hills, Sea Pine, Royal Hua Hin and Imperial Lake View, are one of the country's most popular golf holidays destination.
From 01st MAY 2018 - 30th SEP 2018
|G House Hotel||G Hua Hin resort and Mall|
|Twin Sharing||Single Stay||Twin Sharing||Single Stay|
|2 Nights/ 2 Rounds of Golf||8,400||9,600||10,800||12,000|
|3 Nights/ 3 Rounds of Golf||11,400||13,200||15,000||16,800|
The packages are based on a minimum 4 golfers and Included :
- Luxury transport service from the Suvarnabhumi Airport to Hua Hin and return.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Green fees for 18 holes including advance tee off booking at Springfield, Sea Pine for 2 nights packages and include Palm Hills for 3 nights packages
- Private roundtrip transportation service between the hotels and the golf courses.
- Surcharge will be applied for long weekend and peak season
- We can change the golf course to be, Black Mountain, Banyan, Imperial Lake View or Royal Hua Hin, please send us the enquries